Volunteers Needed for Foxhunt/Investiture/Rose Tourney

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2010
      Greetings Friends,

      I am writing because I need help in a few areas for the upcoming event:

      Retainers for Their Majesties for the day
      [LOUD] Heralds to announce bouts for the tournament
      Set up/tear down crew for a few pavillions
      Please email me at sarafina.sinclair@... as soon as possible if you're willing and able to volunteer so I can get the schedule filled out for the day.

      Thank you kindly for your consideration.

      In Service,

      ss

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL