Project Night CANCELLED for TONIGHT!! 8/10

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 1:31 PM
      Hola Folks,

      I've had a last minute issue come up, so I will not be able to host project night tonight. I expect to resume on the regular schedule on the 4th Tuesday 8/24 unless I have a new arrival before that time.

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
    • Sonia
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10 4:30 PM

        Hi,

        Thanks for letting me know. I do need to start sewing my bodice soon. I just don’t know exactly what I need though.  I am hoping to work at the Duck sometime in August.

         Sonia