new phone #

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hey everyone. I just finished setting up google voice. 1 number which will last forever. Plus, voicemail now goes to my gmail mailbox. The new number is 312-884-1066. Should be easy for everyone to remember.  See ya.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur