(Last minute) Ride to Boar's Head?

  • JC Ravage
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Dear Gentles,
      my potential rides having fallen through, I find myself in need of a way to get to Boar's Head once again.  If any gracious gentle will be so kind as to let me ride with them, I'll be exceedingly grateful.

      I'll meet you anywhere and any time convenient, provided it's near public transit of some sort.  I'm not going to fight heavy up there, so my baggage is totally minimal.

      Many thanks,
      Will Atherbridge

      --
      "We attack the mayor with hummus."