Thank you to Ayreton!

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Thank you to all of Ayreton for your support and encouragement!

      Henry and I truly appreciate all of the warm wishes and congratulations that have been extended to us.

      Further, we want to send out a special thank you to our fellow candidates Master Robyyan, Mistress Sir Fern, Mistress Julianna, Master Hal, Mistress Giannetta, and Master Phillip for their continued support of Ayreton as we move ahead together on this new adventure.

      We look forward to see what all of us can accomplish together in the years to come, building upon that which we have already started.

      To Ayreton, Huzzah!

      THL Nadezda ZeZastrizl
      Sgt Henry of Exeter