RE: [Ayreton] Heavy weapons practice on Sunday?

  • Justice Napier
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2010

      So is anyone else planning on attending practice Sunday?  And will that be at Idna Noyes (sp?) hall.....

      Just tring to get it straight as I am coming from Indiana....

      Justice

      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: Wolfram_von_Waldersbach@...
      Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:00:06 -0500
      Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Heavy weapons practice on Sunday?

      I was planning on going.

      Also, Justice, I will need to talk with you off-list later... probably after Pennsic.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton & of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      To: ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      From: ice_dragon_00@ hotmail.com
      Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:03:13 -0500

      If there would be more than two people showing up, I'll come play.  And I am a Warrented Marshal incase one is needed....

      Justice

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      From: Scribesquire@ comcast.net
      Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:46:25 +0000