Re: [Ayreton] Foxhunt Troll

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2010
      Thank you for the recommendation, I will contact her.  I have been out of town for a couple of days, but thanks to those who responded so quickly!  I am feeling a little less freaked out about this now.

      Happy Pennsic, everybody.

      Moose

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2010
        Just to clarify - did you mean you could help Friday and Sautrday, or either/or?  Also, you mentioned your 'better half' but as a 'may' - has that been determined, one way or the other?

        Thanks

        Solgai

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2010
          oops - that was supposed to be a private message.  Sorry.

          Moose