Re: [Ayreton] Founding Baron and Baroness

  • thomas penyngton
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
      Wooow! congrats Henry & Nadezda! and congrats Ayreton!

      thomas p

      On 7/31/10 3:18 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris wrote:
      > To the populace of Ayreton,
      >
      > It is my pleasure to announce that Henry and Nadezda are Almost Excellent!
      >
      > As of Investiture in September, they will become the founding Baron and Baroness
      > of Ayreton.
      >
      > Hoobah, huzzah, vivat, and whatever other joyful noise you might make!
      >
      > --
      > Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
      > Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
      > http://robyyan.googlepages.com

    • Marie Schorn
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
        Congratulations to Their future Excellencies Henry and Nadezda!

        Also thanks so much to Master Robyyan and Sir Fern for running and doing so much work for the future barony.

        Everybody is so grateful for your wisdom and leadership ability and hard work.

        Arrienne

        On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@...> wrote:

        To the populace of Ayreton,

        It is my pleasure to announce that Henry and Nadezda are Almost Excellent!

        As of Investiture in September, they will become the founding Baron and Baroness
        of Ayreton.

        Hoobah, huzzah, vivat, and whatever other joyful noise you might make!

        http://robyyan.googlepages.com

      • Dolores Becker
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
          Wetsu!