Re: [Ayreton] Founding Baron and Baroness

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2010
      Greetings

           I, too wish to offer congratulations on the pending elevation of Henry and Nadezda to be our first Baron and Baroness of Ayreton. They, as well as many others, have worked long and hard to help make this day possible. Nadezda was amongst the first to stand for the barony publicly, and Henry did much of the inititial organizing with her and the other local seneschals to create the framework which made the baronial effort happen. I am proud to have been a small part of this history, and look forward to our achieving things we did not think possible in the past.

       To Ayreton!
      Etienne le Couteau des Roches

    • thomas penyngton
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
        Wooow! congrats Henry & Nadezda! and congrats Ayreton!

        thomas p

        On 7/31/10 3:18 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris wrote:
        > To the populace of Ayreton,
        >
        > It is my pleasure to announce that Henry and Nadezda are Almost Excellent!
        >
        > As of Investiture in September, they will become the founding Baron and Baroness
        > of Ayreton.
        >
        > Hoobah, huzzah, vivat, and whatever other joyful noise you might make!
        >
        > --
        > Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
        > Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
        > http://robyyan.googlepages.com

      • Marie Schorn
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
          Congratulations to Their future Excellencies Henry and Nadezda!

          Also thanks so much to Master Robyyan and Sir Fern for running and doing so much work for the future barony.

          Everybody is so grateful for your wisdom and leadership ability and hard work.

          Arrienne

          On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@...> wrote:

          To the populace of Ayreton,

          It is my pleasure to announce that Henry and Nadezda are Almost Excellent!

          As of Investiture in September, they will become the founding Baron and Baroness
          of Ayreton.

          Hoobah, huzzah, vivat, and whatever other joyful noise you might make!

          http://robyyan.googlepages.com

        • Dolores Becker
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
            Wetsu!