Re: [Ayreton] Founding Baron and Baroness

  • D'vorah bint al-Attar
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2010
      On 31 Jul 2010, at 3:18 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris wrote:

      > It is my pleasure to announce that Henry and Nadezda are Almost Excellent!
      >
      > As of Investiture in September, they will become the founding Baron and Baroness
      > of Ayreton.

      Mazal tov to our first Baron and Baroness, and to all the ones that will follow them as OUR Ayreton baronial leadership pairs, and to us as a real, proper barony. Makes me want to sing "I got no strings on me!"
      D'vorah bint al-Attar
      Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
      dvorah@...
      Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar
    • spdesroches@att.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 31, 2010
        Greetings

             I, too wish to offer congratulations on the pending elevation of Henry and Nadezda to be our first Baron and Baroness of Ayreton. They, as well as many others, have worked long and hard to help make this day possible. Nadezda was amongst the first to stand for the barony publicly, and Henry did much of the inititial organizing with her and the other local seneschals to create the framework which made the baronial effort happen. I am proud to have been a small part of this history, and look forward to our achieving things we did not think possible in the past.

         To Ayreton!
        Etienne le Couteau des Roches

      • thomas penyngton
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
          Wooow! congrats Henry & Nadezda! and congrats Ayreton!

          thomas p

          On 7/31/10 3:18 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris wrote:
          > To the populace of Ayreton,
          >
          > It is my pleasure to announce that Henry and Nadezda are Almost Excellent!
          >
          > As of Investiture in September, they will become the founding Baron and Baroness
          > of Ayreton.
          >
          > Hoobah, huzzah, vivat, and whatever other joyful noise you might make!
          >
          > --
          > Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
          > Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
          > http://robyyan.googlepages.com

        • Marie Schorn
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
            Congratulations to Their future Excellencies Henry and Nadezda!

            Also thanks so much to Master Robyyan and Sir Fern for running and doing so much work for the future barony.

            Everybody is so grateful for your wisdom and leadership ability and hard work.

            Arrienne

            On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@...> wrote:

            To the populace of Ayreton,

            It is my pleasure to announce that Henry and Nadezda are Almost Excellent!

            As of Investiture in September, they will become the founding Baron and Baroness
            of Ayreton.

            Hoobah, huzzah, vivat, and whatever other joyful noise you might make!

            http://robyyan.googlepages.com

          • Dolores Becker
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
              Wetsu!