Re: [Ayreton] Founding Baron and Baroness

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2010
      Congratulations, Henry and Nadezda!

      --G

      From: Fern <fern1445-tgs@...>
      To: _ayreton list <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, July 31, 2010 8:06:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Founding Baron and Baroness

      Congratulations!

      I'm very proud of Henry and Nadezda, and I look forward to seeing them leading the Barony at Pennsic and thereafter.

      Blue and Green! Hurrah!

      Fern

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 31, 2010
        On 31 Jul 2010, at 3:18 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris wrote:

        > It is my pleasure to announce that Henry and Nadezda are Almost Excellent!
        >
        > As of Investiture in September, they will become the founding Baron and Baroness
        > of Ayreton.

        Mazal tov to our first Baron and Baroness, and to all the ones that will follow them as OUR Ayreton baronial leadership pairs, and to us as a real, proper barony. Makes me want to sing "I got no strings on me!"
        D'vorah bint al-Attar
        Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
        dvorah@...
        Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar
      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 31, 2010
          Greetings

               I, too wish to offer congratulations on the pending elevation of Henry and Nadezda to be our first Baron and Baroness of Ayreton. They, as well as many others, have worked long and hard to help make this day possible. Nadezda was amongst the first to stand for the barony publicly, and Henry did much of the inititial organizing with her and the other local seneschals to create the framework which made the baronial effort happen. I am proud to have been a small part of this history, and look forward to our achieving things we did not think possible in the past.

           To Ayreton!
          Etienne le Couteau des Roches

        • thomas penyngton
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
            Wooow! congrats Henry & Nadezda! and congrats Ayreton!

            thomas p

            On 7/31/10 3:18 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris wrote:
            > To the populace of Ayreton,
            >
            > It is my pleasure to announce that Henry and Nadezda are Almost Excellent!
            >
            > As of Investiture in September, they will become the founding Baron and Baroness
            > of Ayreton.
            >
            > Hoobah, huzzah, vivat, and whatever other joyful noise you might make!
            >
            > --
            > Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
            > Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
            > http://robyyan.googlepages.com

          • Marie Schorn
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
              Congratulations to Their future Excellencies Henry and Nadezda!

              Also thanks so much to Master Robyyan and Sir Fern for running and doing so much work for the future barony.

              Everybody is so grateful for your wisdom and leadership ability and hard work.

              Arrienne

              On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@...> wrote:

              To the populace of Ayreton,

              It is my pleasure to announce that Henry and Nadezda are Almost Excellent!

              As of Investiture in September, they will become the founding Baron and Baroness
              of Ayreton.

              Hoobah, huzzah, vivat, and whatever other joyful noise you might make!

              http://robyyan.googlepages.com

            • Dolores Becker
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
                Wetsu!