Re: [Ayreton] Pennsic child watching arrangments needed.

  • S. Haas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
      Greetings,

      This is Lady morgause Du Foret.  And I do in fact have a very responsible 13
      year old who is a certified babysitter (she has taken the complete Red Cross
      course)  We are camping with Fandamily this year and are to be found in the B6
      area.  Perhaps this will be of assistance?
      I can give you my cell phone number ( it is:847-894-1327) so that you may
      contact us if you wish.  My daughter's name is Madelienne (she goes by Maddie)

      Yours in service,

      Lady Morgause

      Aka Susanne Haas