Thieves of Hearts Fighter Practice Closed Aug 3, 10, 17!

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 1:04 PM
      Due to so many people going off to Pennsic, we will not have fighter practice at Glenbrook North High School for at least the next 3 weeks.  There is also the possibility that the August 24th practice will be canceled or moved to a different location.  I will make that announcement when we are back from war, unpacked, and decompressed.

      Thank you
      Tedesco da Venezia