Pennsic child watching arrangments needed.

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
      Greetings All,

      Alas my primary plan for orion being watched during battles and such fell
      through. So im looking to see what kind of arrangements i can make.....Any one
      know any responsible teenagers?.... willing child watchers? known parents
      looking to trade off watching kids? Mainly need to arrange the heavy and rapier
      war points as much as possible, but am open to other possibilities.

      ---Kiyohara
    • S. Haas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
        Greetings,

        This is Lady morgause Du Foret.  And I do in fact have a very responsible 13
        year old who is a certified babysitter (she has taken the complete Red Cross
        course)  We are camping with Fandamily this year and are to be found in the B6
        area.  Perhaps this will be of assistance?
        I can give you my cell phone number ( it is:847-894-1327) so that you may
        contact us if you wish.  My daughter's name is Madelienne (she goes by Maddie)

        Yours in service,

        Lady Morgause

        Aka Susanne Haas

        Alas my primary plan for orion being watched during battles and such fell
        through. So im looking to see what kind of arrangements i can make.....Any one
        know any  responsible teenagers?.... willing child watchers? known parents
        looking to trade off watching kids? Mainly need to arrange the heavy and  rapier

        war points as much as possible, but am open to other possibilities.

        ---Kiyohara

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links