Re: [Ayreton] Re: Embroidery Machine File Assistance

  • verena@broomstich.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29, 2010
      Lol- ok that cracked me up. In case anyone else answers, already sent Richard the embroidery files. While I was at it, I sent over ones for the Ayreton Star and the Baronial Device. Hopefully we can get them added after Pennsic.

      If anyone else would like a file, please email me off list.

      Verena

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: Clint Anderson <rapier-anton@...>
      Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:58:51 -0500
      To: Areton list<ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Re: Embroidery Machine File Assistance

      Oh look.... I managed to jump on the grenade before it was even thrown!  Hey, I'm getting pretty good at this! :)

      Just get me the raster file and I'll take care of getting the trace done.  Can it wait till after war or is this an ASAP kind of thing?

      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      From: bschooley@gmail. com
      Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:09:41 -0500

      As a follow-up to this request... is there anyone with computer graphics skills that would be willing to take the time to do a vector trace of the raster image? If so, Verena can get a much better conversion to an embroidery file.

      On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Bernal Schooley <bernal@schooley. us> wrote:
      Hello,

      Does anyone have software that can take an image file and convert it to an embroidery machine file? We have someone to do the embroidery work, but need to supply a file that her machine can handle. It can accept multiple formats, so just converting it to several different standard formats would probably work out. I don't have the exact list at this moment.

      The image is a black and white line art so we just need it all to be one color. If you want extra credit for the assignment, a different color for the roses might be cool, but I'm not sure if we'd end up changing threads or not. The size should probably be about 3 inches high.

      If anyone can help, here's a link to the image: http://www.schooley .us/images/ FoxHuntLogo2010. png

      Thanks!

      --Richard de Scolay