Neko Me's Vigil info....

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

        We are just trying to spread the word far and wide so those that would like to speak to NekoMe know about his vigil.  Here is the information

      Time
      August 9 · 7:00pm - 11:00pm

      LocationClan Neko/Thieves of Hearts Camp up in B 02

      Created By

      More Info
      Greetings Everyone,

      With Neko Me being put on Vigil we are trying to get the word out about his vigil. His vigil will be on Monday August 9, 2010 up in the thieves of hearts camp in B 02. Please come and give him some words of advice and support. Please pass this on to anyone you think would like to speak with him.

      YIS,
      Keiley

      Jenna Klauss

      Céad Mile Fáilte

      A Hundred Thousand Welcomes!

    • ldyambr@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010
        Will he be known as Master Neko Me or by his registered name of Tokinari?  ;)