Re: [Ayreton] Embroidery Machine File Assistance

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29, 2010
      I can do it. I can start to work on it ASAP. Which format would they prefer it is in

      -Verena

      On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      Does anyone have software that can take an image file and convert it to an embroidery machine file? We have someone to do the embroidery work, but need to supply a file that her machine can handle. It can accept multiple formats, so just converting it to several different standard formats would probably work out. I don't have the exact list at this moment.

      The image is a black and white line art so we just need it all to be one color. If you want extra credit for the assignment, a different color for the roses might be cool, but I'm not sure if we'd end up changing threads or not. The size should probably be about 3 inches high.

      If anyone can help, here's a link to the image: http://www.schooley.us/images/FoxHuntLogo2010.png

      Thanks!

      --Richard de Scolay

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com

    • Bernal Schooley

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 29, 2010
          Verena,
          I know I can do the artwork in Illustrator and then export it for your machine, from there you can make it into any file format they need.  If you want some help creating the original art file I'm more than willing to lend a hand.  Just let me know or we can talk about it over drinks at war.

          PS Ship parties at Pennsic are scheduled for Saturday night Aug 7th, and Friday night Aug 13th.  Anybody in Ayreton is welcome to come on over!

          Anton
          Commodore Midrealm Navy

          Anton du Marais

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 29, 2010
              Oh look.... I managed to jump on the grenade before it was even thrown!  Hey, I'm getting pretty good at this! :)

              Just get me the raster file and I'll take care of getting the trace done.  Can it wait till after war or is this an ASAP kind of thing?

              Anton

              Anton du Marais

              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              From: bschooley@...
              Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:09:41 -0500
              Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Embroidery Machine File Assistance

            • verena@broomstich.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 29, 2010
                Lol- ok that cracked me up. In case anyone else answers, already sent Richard the embroidery files. While I was at it, I sent over ones for the Ayreton Star and the Baronial Device. Hopefully we can get them added after Pennsic.

                If anyone else would like a file, please email me off list.

                Verena

                Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                From: Clint Anderson <rapier-anton@...>
                Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com