FW: [thievesofhearts] Beer for Pennsic

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2010
      Hey all,
      Since we are going to be neighbors, I thought I'd pass this along your way.  I'm ordering beer for my camp from the local distributor in PA. It's the same place I go every year and they really do bend over backwards for me, so if there is something you want to order let me know.   The up side is we don't have to drag the beer with us on the drive to Pennsic.... The down side is you have to buy in cases.......

      If there is anything that you are interested in/want to get in on the order, or just go for a ride on Saturday afternoon to go pick all this up, please just let me know.

      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      To: bpeterson@...; thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com
      From: rapier-anton@...
      Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:35:56 -0500
      Subject: [thievesofhearts] Beer for Pennsic

      hey guys,
      I just called my distributor in PA and I'm in the process of ordering beer for camp.  I can order almost anything to be in bottles and either warm or cold waiting for us there so we don't have to drag beer with us.  The down side is he can only sell us beer in cases, that's two 12-packs at a time.  As such I've already reserved the following:

      1 1/4 barrel of Killians
      Scott is looking at Cider, Summer Shandy was not available in PA on tap.

      1 Case Summer Shandy
      1 Case Smithwicks
      1 Case Oberon
      I think I'll grab the Honey and Berry Weis here as I think just one 12 pack of each should cut it..... Unless y'all think I should get more.

      Anything else anybody else wants me to reserve and have waiting for them so they don't have to pack it?  I go to pick it all up on Saturday the 7th....

      Just let me know,
      Anton

      Anton du Marais