Re: [Ayreton] Heavy weapons practice on Sunday?

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29 8:32 AM
      Guerric is unable to make it.

      From: Susan <mickel14@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, July 29, 2010 9:34:49 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Heavy weapons practice on Sunday?

      I know this is pennsic time, but will anyone be at practice on Sunday? I'd like to get a little more training for the heat in before heading off to war.

      thanks
      -Susanna the Short

    • Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29 9:00 AM
        I was planning on going.

        Also, Justice, I will need to talk with you off-list later... probably after Pennsic.

        In Service,

        "Voca me cum benedictis"
        Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton & of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
        Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
        Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
        2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

        To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        From: ice_dragon_00@...
        Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:03:13 -0500
        Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Heavy weapons practice on Sunday?

        If there would be more than two people showing up, I'll come play.  And I am a Warrented Marshal incase one is needed....

        Justice

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
        From: Scribesquire@ comcast.net
        Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:46:25 +0000

        I will not be making it, sorry.

        Henry

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30 7:24 AM

          So is anyone else planning on attending practice Sunday?  And will that be at Idna Noyes (sp?) hall.....

          Just tring to get it straight as I am coming from Indiana....

          Justice

          To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com

          From: ice_dragon_00@ hotmail.com
          Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:03:13 -0500