Ayreton Dice update!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2010
      Thanks to everyone who sent me their pre-orders.  I have 87 pairs of dice pre-ordered.  We put in an order for 150 pairs total, which should arrive by the end of August.  I also ordered little organza pouches to keep them safe.  I posted some pictures of the prototype they did... enjoy!

      If you still want to reserve some pairs (pre-order), just let me know and I'll add you to the list.

      In service,
      --Gianetta