Re: [Ayreton] Heavy weapons practice on Sunday?

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010

      I will not be making it, sorry.

      Henry

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Susan" <mickel14@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:34:49 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Heavy weapons practice on Sunday?

      I know this is pennsic time, but will anyone be at practice on Sunday? I'd like to get a little more training for the heat in before heading off to war.

      thanks
      -Susanna the Short

    • Justice Napier
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010
        If there would be more than two people showing up, I'll come play.  And I am a Warrented Marshal incase one is needed....

        Justice

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        From: Scribesquire@...
        Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:46:25 +0000
        Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Heavy weapons practice on Sunday?

        I will not be making it, sorry.

        Henry

        I know this is pennsic time, but will anyone be at practice on Sunday? I'd like to get a little more training for the heat in before heading off to war.

        thanks
        -Susanna the Short

      • Dayle Harding
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010
          Guerric is unable to make it.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010
            I was planning on going.

            Also, Justice, I will need to talk with you off-list later... probably after Pennsic.

            In Service,

            "Voca me cum benedictis"
            Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton & of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
            Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
            Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
            2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

            To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            From: ice_dragon_00@...
            Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:03:13 -0500

            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
            From: Scribesquire@ comcast.net
            Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:46:25 +0000

            I will not be making it, sorry.

            Henry

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30, 2010

              So is anyone else planning on attending practice Sunday?  And will that be at Idna Noyes (sp?) hall.....

              Just tring to get it straight as I am coming from Indiana....

              Justice

              To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com

              From: ice_dragon_00@ hotmail.com
              Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:03:13 -0500