Heavy weapons practice on Sunday?

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010
      I know this is pennsic time, but will anyone be at practice on Sunday? I'd like to get a little more training for the heat in before heading off to war.

      thanks
      -Susanna the Short
    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010

        I will not be making it, sorry.

        Henry

        I know this is pennsic time, but will anyone be at practice on Sunday? I'd like to get a little more training for the heat in before heading off to war.

        thanks
        -Susanna the Short

      • Justice Napier
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010
          If there would be more than two people showing up, I'll come play.  And I am a Warrented Marshal incase one is needed....

          Justice

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          From: Scribesquire@...
          Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:46:25 +0000
          Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Heavy weapons practice on Sunday?

          I will not be making it, sorry.

          Henry

          I know this is pennsic time, but will anyone be at practice on Sunday? I'd like to get a little more training for the heat in before heading off to war.

          thanks
          -Susanna the Short

        • Dayle Harding
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010
            Guerric is unable to make it.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 29, 2010
              I was planning on going.

              Also, Justice, I will need to talk with you off-list later... probably after Pennsic.

              In Service,

              "Voca me cum benedictis"
              Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton & of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
              Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
              Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
              2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

              To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              From: ice_dragon_00@...
              Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:03:13 -0500

              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
              From: Scribesquire@ comcast.net
              Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:46:25 +0000

              I will not be making it, sorry.

              Henry

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 30, 2010

                So is anyone else planning on attending practice Sunday?  And will that be at Idna Noyes (sp?) hall.....

                Just tring to get it straight as I am coming from Indiana....

                Justice

                To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com

                From: ice_dragon_00@ hotmail.com
                Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:03:13 -0500