Re: [Ayreton] Re: Fwd: [Village Green] Pennsic Kids Water Battle needs your help!

  • Marie Schorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
      I got this off the Atlantia list.
      "Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:38:36 -0400
      From: Denise McMahon <gerkeeper@...>
      To: Merry rose <atlantia@...>
      Subject: [MR] Children's Water Battle back on
       From the Pennsic website:
      There will be a Children's Water Battle this year!
      Bolstered by support and encouragement from SCA groups, Royalty, and
      individuals, the Children's Water Battle will be able to take place
      this Pennsic. It is scheduled for Thursday, August 12, from noon - 2
      pm on the Battlefield, at the Fort.

      -Countess Rowan
      Rose Sponsor of the Children's Fete"

      On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM, <jeffnaggie@...> wrote:

      I haven't heard anything new yet - I'll pass it on as soon as I do.