Foxhunt Troll

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2010
      Sain Bainu, soon-to-be Baronymates -

      I am looking for people to help with Troll at the Fox Hunt/Baronial Investiture/Rose Tourney.  Troll will be open for a total of 14 hours between Friday and Saturday, with some times requiring more people on duty than others.  I'm not sure yet how many shifts there will be altogether but the more the merrier.  Anyone with previous Troll experience would be greatly appreciated, because this is only the second time I've run Troll so I can use all the help I can get.

      Interested parties please contact me offlist.

      Living the Code, Serving the Dream -

      Berngard Solgai, called Moose

    • Amy Gibbons
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 27, 2010
        This is Brigitte Fitzgibbon of the Shire of Ravenslake mundanely known as Amy Gibbons.  I can help on both days.  My better half may be able to help on Saturday.  Let me know.  Amy

        I am looking for people to help with Troll at the Fox Hunt/Baronial Investiture/ Rose Tourney.  Troll will be open for a total of 14 hours between Friday and Saturday, with some times requiring more people on duty than others.  I'm not sure yet how many shifts there will be altogether but the more the merrier.  Anyone with previous Troll experience would be greatly appreciated, because this is only the second time I've run Troll so I can use all the help I can get.

        Interested parties please contact me offlist.

        Living the Code, Serving the Dream -

        Berngard Solgai, called Moose

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

      • Marie Schorn
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 28, 2010
          Hi Berngard,

          You might want to contact THL Marie from Ravenslake.  She has a really efficient system for troll.  It gets people through quickly and is set up so the exchequer and seneschal have all the information they need for quick and easy reporting.  She has designed forms you can print out and a step by step system to get people through fast.  She teaches it as a class.

          I used it at MKOD.  Most of the people who went to the event arrived between 8:30 and 8:55 and wanted to take their first class at 9.  Everybody made their classes.

          Her email is macgregorscairn@...

          Arrienne
        • Dolores Becker
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2010
            Thank you for the recommendation, I will contact her.  I have been out of town for a couple of days, but thanks to those who responded so quickly!  I am feeling a little less freaked out about this now.

            Happy Pennsic, everybody.

            Moose

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2010
              Just to clarify - did you mean you could help Friday and Sautrday, or either/or?  Also, you mentioned your 'better half' but as a 'may' - has that been determined, one way or the other?

              Thanks

              Solgai

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2010
                oops - that was supposed to be a private message.  Sorry.

                Moose