Fwd: [Village Green] Pennsic Kids Water Battle needs your help!

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010

      From: Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh <midlandsseneschal@...>
      To: village-green <village-green@yahoogroups.com>; frasers-oak <frasers-oak@yahoogroups.com>; Regional Officers <midlandsregionalofficers@yahoogroups.com>; Alexander de Seton <alexdeset@...>; Antine Andersdottir <ishica@...>; Baron Rory MacFeidlimidh <klconlin@...>; Cicily Bridges <slhack@...>; Colleen Conlin <bravgirl34@...>; ElayneJane of Evenford <babyljayne@...>; Epona Brodin <dontplayleapfrogwithaunicorn83@...>; Etienne Couteau DesRoches <spdesroches@...>; Etienne des Roches <spdesroches56@...>; Gailen Alric Ros <gailenalricros@...>; Griffin Daltrey <chynna061688@...>; Hillary of Langeforde <jeffnaggie@...>; Jeremy Vail <jervamp@...>; Katherine von Schlosserwald <knwkfw@...>; Michael Lancanshire <starwolf_129@...>; Nadezda ZeZastrizl <nadezda_z@...>; Philippa of Otterbourne <otterbourne@...>; Richard of Scholay <bernal@...>; Riobhin Adair <doceman@...>; Sofya Chyudskaya Smolyanina <seneschal@...>; Wendell of Dark River <wendell968@...>
      Sent: Sun, Jul 25, 2010 4:50 pm
      Subject: [Village Green] Pennsic Kids Water Battle needs your help!

      Greetings Midlanders, Especially those headed to Pennsic!
      The Pentemere based household that typically provides for the Children's Water
      Battle at Pennsic needs help to make the battle happen.  Please see the Pennsic
      Independent story at http://pennsicindependent.com/rescue regarding the
      assistance required.  Her Majesty, Tessa of Aethelmearc has taken up the cause
      as well.  If you are able to volunteer time or treasure or financial support,
      please contact kathereencain@...

      As soon as I find out the PayPal account, I will share that information.

      Yours In Service,
      Caitriona

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          village-green-digest@yahoogroups.com
          village-green-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • ehepler
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
        Does anyone know if there is an update on the status of this? The article was written last Thursday, and said a decision would be made by Sunday. We'd be happy to donate time and money since my kids enjoy this every year, but don't want to do the latter if it were already decided to cancel the battle.

        Philippa Montague

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
          I haven't heard anything new yet - I'll pass it on as soon as I do.

          Ags

          Does anyone know if there is an update on the status of this?  The article was
          written last Thursday, and said a decision would be made by Sunday.  We'd be
          happy to donate time and money since my kids enjoy this every year, but don't
          want to do the latter if it were already decided to cancel the battle.

          Philippa Montague

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, jeffnaggie@... wrote: > > > > > > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh <midlandsseneschal@...> > To: village-green <village-green@yahoogroups.com>; frasers-oak <frasers-oak@yahoogroups.com>; Regional Officers <midlandsregionalofficers@yahoogroups.com>; Alexander de Seton <alexdeset@...>; Antine Andersdottir <ishica@...>; Baron Rory MacFeidlimidh <klconlin@...>; Cicily Bridges <slhack@...>; Colleen Conlin <bravgirl34@...>; ElayneJane of Evenford <babyljayne@...>; Epona Brodin <dontplayleapfrogwithaunicorn83@...>; Etienne Couteau DesRoches <spdesroches@...>; Etienne des Roches <spdesroches56@...>; Gailen Alric Ros <gailenalricros@...>; Griffin Daltrey <chynna061688@...>; Hillary of Langeforde <jeffnaggie@...>; Jeremy Vail <jervamp@...>; Katherine von Schlosserwald <knwkfw@...>; Michael Lancanshire <starwolf_129@...>; Nadezda ZeZastrizl <nadezda_z@...>; Philippa of Otterbourne <otterbourne@...>; Richard of Scholay <bernal@...>; Riobhin Adair <doceman@...>; Sofya Chyudskaya Smolyanina <seneschal@...>; Wendell of Dark River <wendell968@...> > Sent: Sun, Jul 25, 2010 4:50 pm > Subject: [Village Green] Pennsic Kids Water Battle needs your help! > > > Greetings Midlanders, Especially those headed to Pennsic! > he Pentemere based household that typically provides for the Children's Water > attle at Pennsic needs help to make the battle happen. Please see the Pennsic > ndependent story at http://pennsicindependent.com/rescue regarding the > ssistance required. Her Majesty, Tessa of Aethelmearc has taken up the cause > s well. If you are able to volunteer time or treasure or financial support, > lease contact kathereencain@... > As soon as I find out the PayPal account, I will share that information. > Yours In Service, > aitriona > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > ------------------------------------ > Reminder: The Village Green is meant to be used for announcements pertaining to > he Midlands region. Please carry any discussions to the Frasers Oak List, a > omfortable tavern where you may relax and chat with your Midlands friends over > pint of Angus' Best. You may subscribe to the Oak from: > ttp://tilted-windmill.com/midlands/mailing_list.htmlYahoo! Groups Links > Individual Email | Traditional > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > ------------------------------------ ~~~~~ To view and add events to the calendar: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal/ To discontinue receiving discussion, but still receive announcements, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and change your subscription to "Special Notices". Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>. Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Ayreton-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Marie Schorn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
            I got this off the Atlantia list.

            Arrienne

            "Message: 1
            Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:38:36 -0400
            From: Denise McMahon <gerkeeper@...>
            To: Merry rose <atlantia@...>
            Subject: [MR] Children's Water Battle back on
             From the Pennsic website:
            There will be a Children's Water Battle this year!
            Bolstered by support and encouragement from SCA groups, Royalty, and
            individuals, the Children's Water Battle will be able to take place
            this Pennsic. It is scheduled for Thursday, August 12, from noon - 2
            pm on the Battlefield, at the Fort.

            Yay!
            -Countess Rowan
            Rose Sponsor of the Children's Fete"