RE: [Ayreton] Hard Suit Practice

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27 10:22 AM
      Welcome to your visitor!

      Here is the most recent Ayreton Martial Activities announcement - these are
      the regularly scheduled martial practices in and around Chicagoland.

      I know the Thieves practice is happening today at Glenbrook North HS.
      I do not know if there will be Thieves practices during Pennsic, or if any
      heavy fighters will come to it if there are.

      Confirm the Sunday practice, as I do not know if the building is open for
      the summer.

      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake, Midlands
      Middle Kingdom

      Oyez, oyez! Here are the martial activities known to be happening in
      Ayreton and surrounding area this week.

      YOUTH BOFFER PRACTICE

      If you are interested in youth boffer practices, contact Anna
      (KCMalone3@...) for details.

      SUNDAY PRACTICES

      AYRETON FIGHTER PRACTICE

      Ayreton fighters practice nearly every Sunday of the month at Ida Noyes Hall
      on U of C campus.

      This practice is scheduled to start at 2 p.m. every Sunday.

      Ida Noyes Hall - 59th St. and Woodlawn Ave. , Chicago , IL 60637

      http://grey-gargoyles.uchicago.edu/calendar/#IDANOYES

      TUESDAY PRACTICES

      THIEVES OF HEARTS PRACTICE

      This practice is open to everyone. Newcomers are welcome, and there is
      loaner gear available for fencers. Heavy fighters and Rapier fighters both
      attend this practice. All levels of skill are welcomed and wanted. Rapier
      and aspiring rapier practitioners will find group as well as one on one
      instructions in rapier combat for both singles and melee.

      Practices are held Tuesday evenings 6:30p to 9p at the Glenbrook North High
      School. Address: 2300 Shermer Road, Northbrook , IL

      Directions to the Thieves of Hearts Practice, including a very useful and
      helpful overhead map can be found at: http://thieves.ayreton.org/

      WEDNESDAY PRACTICES

      AYRETON ARCHERY PRACTICE

      The Ayreton weekly practice is every Wednesday. Everyone is welcome --
      please come out!

      Date: Every Wednesday unless specified.
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

      7240 West Madison
      Forest Park , Illinois 60130
      Range Phone: 708 366 4864

      $8.00 / hr range fee. $0.50 per target.
      $12 for rental gear.
      http://www.archerycustomshop.com/

      All are welcome!

      This is an e-mail announcement from the Ayreton Chronicler. If you wish to
      have an activity, demo, event or other type of SCA get together announced
      feel free to contact me and request an announcement be made. If you find any
      errors in this message please send me corrections.

      The Chronicler can be contacted at AyretonTowneCryer@...

      If you wish to be taken off of the announcement please send an e-mail to the
      AyretonTowneCryer@... and put in the body that you are requesting to
      be removed from the announcement list.

      To view and add events to the calendar: