SCA Member in Chicago, Seeks New Roommate ASAP to fill Unexpected Vacancy (Please Forward Freely)

  • Gregory 'Ash' Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2010
      Good Afternoon Everyone,

      I have BCC'd you all on this notice and I apologize for any Cross Posts
      that may have occured.

      I am Ashton G.A. Shoeffler-Miller, everyone just calls me Ash. Also,
      some of you may know me as:
      Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen in the S.C.A.

      I have lived in the City of Chicago now for about a year and a half. I
      live with my partner of 3 years, to whom I am engaged, and we share a
      three bedroom apartment with 2 other roommates (One Male and the other
      Female) on the West side of Wicker Park. Its a great apartment! I
      received notice today however that one of our two roommates has decided
      that he will be moving back to New York as part of a career move and he
      needs to break his lease, effective the end of THIS month. His Lease
      was due to expire at New Years.

      I am looking to sublet his room for the duration of the Contract. The
      Details are as Follows:

      Small Front Bedroom, Room enough for Full Size bed
      and Upright Dresser and a 'small' desk.
      Limited Closet Space in room!
      $400.00 Rent + Equal Share of Utilities
      $250.00 Security (Waived with EXCELLENT REFERENCES)

      Available August 14th (August Rent Pro-Rated) - December 31st.
      Possible 6 Month Continuation After if everything works out.

      At the End of July 2011, my Fiance and I are moving to a 1 bedroom
      apartment for just the two of us. We have decided we would like to
      downsize and have more privacy at that point.

      Also, at the End of December, we expect to replace our current remaining
      roommate (Female) with my Niece who is moving here for a Job at that time.

      Please contact me privately at: GMILLER77@... for inquiries and/or
      to set up viewing and fill out Application!

      Forward Freely!