Questions re Projects for the Rose Tourney

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2010
      Thank you so much for the fine responses! All offers are gratefully accepted!

      Here are the answers to the various questions:

      1. Number of gift baskets. Probably 12 will be plenty. I won't know a final number until the day of the event, but based on past experience, 12 is enough.
      2. Colors for embroidery. Variety is good! Please use any colors of your own choice.
      3. Gifts made on-site that day. What a wonderful idea! Those gifts will require special attention, because it's hard to predict the quantity. If there are only a few of the tooled leather roses made, I would like to reserve them for the thank-you gifts to Her Majesty and Her Highness.

      Thanks for your attention. Please ask me any more questions, and I'll check email again later this evening.

      yours,

      Fern