I have Simple Day pictures up...

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2010
      To all,

      I'm not fond of Face Book's photo dump, I can't upload the super high quality images and I find the FB photo albums to be a mess to organize. Even though I know how much people like to tag photos I'm staying with Flickr until I find a better place to store and organize myself. :-)

      My Simple Day 2010 photos are up at http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady-h
      as always the pictures are free for your enjoyment all I ask in return is to please give me credit when you re-post them.

      Heather
      Image Chronicler
      Captor of Light