RE: [Ayreton] Any chance?

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2010
      http://www.midrealm.org/calendar/index.php

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton & of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      To: sca-tree-girt-sea@yahoogroups.com; ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: ardena6@...
      Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 05:38:01 -0700
      Subject: [Ayreton] Any chance?

      Of hooking up with a ride or finding out when the Fox Hunt/Ayreton Investiture event is? Some give me a heads up,  I would like to make plans. Thanks, Ardena ...

      "Your prognosis is not your destiny"