Re: [Ayreton] PLEASE RESPOND: Interested in Ayreton Dice?

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 24, 2010
      put me doewn for 3 pair at $3 each please

      Johannes

      On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Jen Small <jenrsmall@...> wrote:

      Good gentles of Ayreton, I send greetings!

      As I mentioned at the last business meeting, I have the means of getting pairs of Ayreton dice made.  This would be a pair of dice, one blue and one green, with each die having the Ayreton 6-pointed star on the 6-face, all in white.

      I think these would be a really fun memento of our Investiture, and a way to show Ayreton pride at all our gaming venues (including Stone Dog Inn!).  Are you interested in acquiring a pair?

      The cost to produce these is $2 a pair, although we get a price break after the first 25 pair, to $1.50 a pair.  I propose that we sell these to the populace at $3 or $4 a pair, as a fundraiser for Ayreton -- for the general fund.

      What say you?

      1. Do you think it's a good idea?  Should we do it?
      2. Would you buy a pair or two (or more)?  Depending on pre-order interest, we can put in a larger order, and get a better price for production.

      Please let me know ASAP, and I can get these into production.

      Thanks!

      In service,

      --Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza

      --