OT_ Also computer parts

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2010
      I am such a  forgetful person!!! The person who has the books in the basement also has a group of computer parts and such, Mostly MAC and some semi working MACS and stuff. Any body interested ,please e mail kennethhartfield@... Thanks, Ardena/ Amy  or e-mail me off list and I will put you in touch with the people. Thanks, A

      "Your prognosis is not your destiny"
    • John Railing
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2011
        Greetings all.....

        This was sent to me by a so called friend who has been in the SCA a
        bit longer than I have. Those of you who don't get it will be puzzled
        at the howls from those who do. Trust us, its funny in so many ways.

        http://www.cafepress.com/SCARSshop

        Be well all.....

        John Malkin aMalkin, AoA, PF, OCK

        --
        John Railing aka Malkin
        1041 Nerge Rd., Apt. 104 * Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 * 812-320-1447
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011
          Hoot!  Oh, the visuals that conjures...

          Moose