OT-Used Books needing a home

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2010
      My neighbor works for a friend of ours who is currently needing to find homes for a basement full of used books. They are boxed and cataloged. Does any one know of any used book stores or places that will buy them? Our friend would like to earn some cash selling these used books to bookstores or any private parties. If you know of any venues, please contact Kennethhartfield@....

      Thanks much, Ardena/Amy

      "Your prognosis is not your destiny"