Split Gold Leaf book?

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2010
      Attention Scribes of Ayreton---

      Would anyone be willing to split a book of 23K gold leaf with me and/or other scribes?  I know it can be procured at Pennsic slightly more cheaply than the usual online vendors like John Neal or Dick Blick.  I recently learned how to do leaf and would like to keep doing it, but spending upwards of 60 bucks on a book of leaf is out of my price range right now.  If anyone is planning to buy leaf at Pennsic who could then share with me (I will pay) please let me know off list.  I am not attending Pennsic so I would need to pick it up from you afterward.

      YIS,
      Lady Marissa de Courette

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com