Financial proposal

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010

      Hey Rokkehealden!

      Ayreton wants to buy 150 sets of green/blue dice with Ayreton stars at $160 for the set. The funds would come from the Ayreton general fund. These will be sold to the populace. There are already significant pre-orders.

      Please vote on this proposal at the meeting tomorrow evening. I will try to make it but may not be able to get there. Just let me know the results.

      Thanks!

      Ghita