Re: [Ayreton] SCA in the Media

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006

      Error 404 - File Not Found...

      Just click on the front page and you will find the article link down towards the bottom in the left hand column.

      Anna Rakel
      (Kellee)
    • Folo Watkins
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
        >Error 404 - File Not Found...
        >
        >:-(

        Happened to me too at first. Then I realized that the addy was cut in two
        pieces and both lines had to be combined. That'll get you there.

        > <http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles->http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-visit-middle-ages/

        Cheers, Folo
      • andys@uchicago.edu
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2006
          Got it! :-)

          Alfgeir

          > Happened to me too at first. Then I realized that
          > the addy was cut in two
          > pieces and both lines had to be combined. That'll
          > get you there.
          >

          > <http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-
          >http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-
          visit-middle-ages/

          > Cheers, Folo

          Andy Simpson
          Collections Intern
          Utah Field House of Natural History, Vernal
          andys@...
        • Dayle Harding
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
            I always find it fascinating what the press decides to hone in on and write about.  I'm fairly certain alot more was said/done.  At least we're not devil worshippers in this....

            Acelina