Re: [Ayreton] SCA in the Media

  • andys@uchicago.edu
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
      Error 404 - File Not Found...

      :-(

      Alfgeir

      ---- Original message ----
      >Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 04:02:49 -0000
      >From: "David Roland" <mystborne@...>
      >Subject: [Ayreton] SCA in the Media
      >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > The student paper for the University of Chicago the
      > "Chicago Maroon,"
      > ran an article about the Shire of Grey Gargoyles and
      > the SCA recently.
      >
      > Though there are some misquotes and some
      > inaccuracies I thought it was
      > overall a pretty good article and since it is online
      > I thought folks
      > in the Ayreton Area would like to see it.
      >
      > http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-
      > visit-middle-ages/
      >
      > Ian the Green

      Andy Simpson
      Collections Intern
      Utah Field House of Natural History, Vernal
      andys@...
    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006

        Error 404 - File Not Found...

        Just click on the front page and you will find the article link down towards the bottom in the left hand column.

        Anna Rakel
        (Kellee)
      • Folo Watkins
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
          >Error 404 - File Not Found...
          >
          >:-(

          Happened to me too at first. Then I realized that the addy was cut in two
          pieces and both lines had to be combined. That'll get you there.

          > <http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles->http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-visit-middle-ages/

          Cheers, Folo
        • andys@uchicago.edu
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2006
            Got it! :-)

            Alfgeir

            > Happened to me too at first. Then I realized that
            > the addy was cut in two
            > pieces and both lines had to be combined. That'll
            > get you there.
            >

            > <http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-
            >http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-
            visit-middle-ages/

            > Cheers, Folo

            Andy Simpson
            Collections Intern
            Utah Field House of Natural History, Vernal
            andys@...
          • Dayle Harding
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
              I always find it fascinating what the press decides to hone in on and write about.  I'm fairly certain alot more was said/done.  At least we're not devil worshippers in this....

              Acelina