Ayreton Hot Dog Night at Pennsic!!

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2010

      Greetings!

          If you are going to Pennsic, please come to the Ayreton Hot Dog Night.  Just bring something to drink and somethign to sit on.   We will serve hot dogs until they are gone!  (we will take cash donations to cover hot dogs with any profit going to the Ayreton Angels).

      When:  Tuesday, August 10th, at 6pm

      Where:  B-2 block (I will post map into file section of the yahoo group.  If you need, email me and I will send you

                   the map)

      Henry,

      Ayreton Marshal