SCA in the Media

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
      The student paper for the University of Chicago the "Chicago Maroon,"
      ran an article about the Shire of Grey Gargoyles and the SCA recently.

      Though there are some misquotes and some inaccuracies I thought it was
      overall a pretty good article and since it is online I thought folks
      in the Ayreton Area would like to see it.

      http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-
      visit-middle-ages/

      Ian the Green
    • andys@uchicago.edu
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
        Error 404 - File Not Found...

        :-(

        Alfgeir

        > The student paper for the University of Chicago the
        > "Chicago Maroon,"
        > ran an article about the Shire of Grey Gargoyles and
        > the SCA recently.
        >
        > Though there are some misquotes and some
        > inaccuracies I thought it was
        > overall a pretty good article and since it is online
        > I thought folks
        > in the Ayreton Area would like to see it.
        >
        > http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-
        > visit-middle-ages/
        >
        > Ian the Green

        Andy Simpson
        Collections Intern
        Utah Field House of Natural History, Vernal
        andys@...
      • KCMalone3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006

          Error 404 - File Not Found...

          Just click on the front page and you will find the article link down towards the bottom in the left hand column.

          Anna Rakel
          (Kellee)
        • Folo Watkins
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
            >Error 404 - File Not Found...
            >
            >:-(

            Happened to me too at first. Then I realized that the addy was cut in two
            pieces and both lines had to be combined. That'll get you there.

            > <http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles->http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-visit-middle-ages/

            Cheers, Folo
          • andys@uchicago.edu
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2006
              Got it! :-)

              Alfgeir

              > Happened to me too at first. Then I realized that
              > the addy was cut in two
              > pieces and both lines had to be combined. That'll
              > get you there.
              >

              > <http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-
              >http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/news/2006/11/28/gargoyles-
              visit-middle-ages/

              > Cheers, Folo

              Andy Simpson
              Collections Intern
              Utah Field House of Natural History, Vernal
              andys@...
            • Dayle Harding
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
                I always find it fascinating what the press decides to hone in on and write about.  I'm fairly certain alot more was said/done.  At least we're not devil worshippers in this....

                Acelina