Mid-Royal Guard Duty Updates – Volunteers still needed

  • young
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2010
      Greetings All!

      Here is the schedule so far:

      9 – 10: Tacit, Margaret
      10 – 11: Open, Open
      11 – 12: Hillary, Gareth
      12 – 1: Fern, Open

      Big thank you to everyone who has already volunteered. As you can see we have three spots still needing to be filled.

      Thanks!
      ~philip
    • Bernal Schooley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2010
        Philip,

        Please sign me up for 10-11.

        Thanks,
        --Richard

        On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 8:29 AM, young <philipwhite@...> wrote:
        Greetings All!

        Here is the schedule so far:

        9 – 10:         Tacit, Margaret
        10 – 11:        Open, Open
        11 – 12:        Hillary, Gareth
        12 – 1:         Fern, Open

        Big thank you to everyone who has already volunteered. As you can see we have three spots still needing to be filled.

        Thanks!
        ~philip

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
           Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Jennie Tyderek
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2010
          Philip,

          I don't recall - which day is this happening?

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19, 2010
            Sorry! Didn't make that clear. Good question.

            It is Wednesday of war week, August 11th.

            ~philip