Tim Costello - Seamus

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010

      Hello all,

      I wanted to pass this on as some of you may have known Tim.  (Seamus)

      While Tim wasn't heavily involved in the SCA , some of you may have known him from his attending Pennsic, which he did almost every year.  He hosted the Foxvale e-list and camped with No-Nein-Haus.

      Seamus was well known for his generous nature, his ability to truly enjoy life and the company of others and hosted many a get-together at his house.

      Tim died suddenly at work last Tuesday and will be missed.  If you knew Tim, and will be at War stop by Brighetta's booth and share a "Seamus" memory if you are so inclined.  It will be most welcome.

      Hillary
      Aggie Powell - Berger
    • asackville@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
        We lost more family. My sincere condolences go to his family and know that Tim was a good man and he will be missed greatly. My heart is already hevy for losing two at Bristol whom were so precious. Tim will be in my evening blessings now as well.

        Fionnuala

        Six Sigma Certification
        Villanova Six Sigma Certification 100% Online Program - Free Info.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c3c721779086270bb0st06duc