Court & Country visit to Bristol Renaissance Faire

  • lady_mairead
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      Court & Country will be making a visit to the Bristol Renaissance Faire this Sunday, July 18. If you keep an eye and ear out for us, you may hear us sing! The details of any music performance are still being arranged at this time, but we will update you when we have more information.

      Come and join us in our Elizabethan journey to merrie olde England in the 16th century!

      http://www.recfair.com/bristol/