Re: [Ayreton] Re: Ayreton Arts Martial in the Winter

  • Erick Maxskelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      The Foxvale practice site will be closed for the last week of Dec. and the first week of Jan.

      On 11/30/06, marie_la_f <lewisn@...> wrote:

      Greetings all,

      Please be aware that the Ravenslake practice is at an outdoor site
      and so is VERY dependent on weather. At this time, no further
      practices are definitely scheduled until spring (although we are
      making progress on an indoor practice site--more on that as we know
      more). If weather on a given weekend permits an outdoor heavy/rapier
      practice, it will be announced on the Ravenslake Yahoo group and I'm
      sure someone will cross-post to Ayreton and other groups as well.

      No further archery or thrown-weapons practices are planned until
      warmer weather.

      In service,
      Marie la Fauconniere
      Seneschal, Ravenslake