OT-Free small Fridge.. details

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hey Bros and O's: My friend has a 1/2 size Chefmate small Fridge for free if you pick up. Contact Mary Jane @ simplyso25@..., or e-mail Ardena6@... off list if anyone is interested.  Rogers Park/North Chicagoland area. Amy W.

      "Your prognosis is not your destiny"
    • Julia Needlman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
        Dear Amy,

        We would love to have the fridge.We will pick it up whenever. Please contact me by e-mail or by phone: 773-750-2180.
        Thank you.

        Juliana ( aka Julia Needlman)