Pennsic Guard Gate Duty

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Greetings All!

      We're signed up for guarding the Royal encampment on Wednesday August 11th from 9 am - 1 pm.

      That's 4 one-hour shifts.

      We're starting out more conservativly that we did last year because I know some of our past vollunteers will not be attending thsi year.

      If we have more willing to serve we can add people on in the shifts following. Those are still open. And, if you want to vollunteer but Wednesday is bad let me know and we can get you on another day. I am sure that they could use the help.

      As a note - if any Peers would like to serve as Peer on Duty then you are encouraged to serve as Peer on Duty at the same time as we have Ayreton serving for gate duty.

      I'll bring a sign-up sheet Sunday to the business meeting. You can also contact me off list to reserve a spot.

      We only need 8 people to serve for 1 hour each to make this happen.

      Thanks all! See you soon!
      ~philip