It's so hard to say goodbye.

  • yslagy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2010
      Sorry to say, but the Longs are moving. We leave next Tuesday for Raleigh, NC. Anthony recieved a very good job offer that we can't pass up. I have a week to pack the house, sell what we're not taking, and tie up loose ends. If I had more time I'd do a proper goodbye and visit with everyone. Unfortunately that is not the case. If you wish to see us before we leave, we are in need of assistance with packing up and/ or wrangling babies (Anthony is still working his old job this week).
      with the best of wishes to all of you,
      Isabella De Bolsa
      mka Lanina Long
    • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2010
        Say hello to the folk in Windmaster's Hill - there are a lot of really nice people there.

        http://robyyan.googlepages.com

        Sorry to say, but the Longs are moving. We leave next Tuesday for Raleigh, NC. Anthony recieved a very good job offer that we can't pass up. I have a week to pack the house, sell what we're not taking, and tie up loose ends. If I had more time I'd do a proper goodbye and visit with everyone. Unfortunately that is not the case. If you wish to see us before we leave, we are in need of assistance with packing up and/ or wrangling babies (Anthony is still working his old job this week).
        with the best of wishes to all of you,
        Isabella De Bolsa
        mka Lanina Long

      • D'vorah bint al-Attar
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2010
          On 6 Jul 2010, at 4:26 PM, yslagy wrote:

          > Sorry to say, but the Longs are moving. We leave next Tuesday for Raleigh, NC. Anthony recieved a very good job offer that we can't pass up. I have a week to pack the house, sell what we're not taking, and tie up loose ends. If I had more time I'd do a proper goodbye and visit with everyone. Unfortunately that is not the case. If you wish to see us before we leave, we are in need of assistance with packing up and/ or wrangling babies (Anthony is still working his old job this week).
          > with the best of wishes to all of you,
          > Isabella De Bolsa
          > mka Lanina Long

          I'm so sorry I haven't gotten to know you, but glad to hear that it's for such a great reason as a JOB in these trying times. Be well and happy in your new home.
          D'vorah bint al-Attar
          Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
          dvorah@...
          Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar
        • Eleanor Hurckes
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2010
            Tis true, partings are the hardest part of life, but can be said of the heart as one friend & citizen to another, Your measure cannot be so easily replaced thus you will have left an empty hole withinn all of our hearts, but within that hole, remains cherished memories of those who know you best.  Times of Goodly things and times of laughter. Those are within the treasure room of one's heart that cannot be changed nor absconded. As the reason for your leave is to secure a bettermeans for your family, one can can only send with you wishes for you to come into your new lands with a renewed sense of adventure and they as welcoming of you for they are getting the best treasure of all, great fellow friends & citizens.

            I wish you God Speed in your Journey to a wonderfully fullfilled new life in your new lands. May God always have your back. May your home always be blessed with love & laughter of family & friends. May the home glow with memories yet to be made.
            I wish you peace. May you Journey safe.
            Safe Journeys & paths unto you.
            KnightsRose

            Sorry to say, but the Longs are moving. We leave next Tuesday for Raleigh, NC. Anthony recieved a very good job offer that we can't pass up. I have a week to pack the house, sell what we're not taking, and tie up loose ends. If I had more time I'd do a proper goodbye and visit with everyone. Unfortunately that is not the case. If you wish to see us before we leave, we are in need of assistance with packing up and/ or wrangling babies (Anthony is still working his old job this week).
            with the best of wishes to all of you,
            Isabella De Bolsa
            mka Lanina Long

          • Jill Elaine Hughes
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2010
              I am so sorry to see you go, but I am very glad that this move will help improve your family's job outlook.  We will miss you!

              Marissa