Re: [Ayreton] Dancing

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hi Sonia,

      I'm presently leading the dancing efforts in the area.  How may I be of service?

      We will be performing this Sunday at the Glenwood Sunday Market in Rogers Park.

      http://www.meetup.com/medieval-70/calendar/12425491/

      Our next practice is on Sunday July 18th at 5:00pm

      http://www.meetup.com/medieval-70/calendar/13468274/?from=list&offset=0

      In service,

      Dunstan