Dancing

  • Sonia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 4:27 PM
      Hi. I have met a few of you already. I am new to the SCA and I am interested in talking to Dunstan to find out more about the dancing aspect of things. Dunstan, If you are out there I would love to talk with you.

      To those of you I have already met, thank you so much for such a nice welcome. I had a great time on Saturday. I look forward to meeting more of you.
    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 6:09 AM
        Hi Sonia,

        I'm presently leading the dancing efforts in the area.  How may I be of service?

        We will be performing this Sunday at the Glenwood Sunday Market in Rogers Park.

        http://www.meetup.com/medieval-70/calendar/12425491/

        Our next practice is on Sunday July 18th at 5:00pm

        http://www.meetup.com/medieval-70/calendar/13468274/?from=list&offset=0

        In service,

        Dunstan