Fighter Practice, Sunday July 11th

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2010

      Greetings!

         With the baronial meeting being this coming Sunday it only makes sense to move the fighter practice closer to the meeting site.  I would like us to spend half the practice on some more melee drills in preparation for Simple Day and Pennsic.  So assuming weather permits, practice on Sunday July 11th will be at:

      Place: Across the street from 7744 Van Buren Street
      Forest Park, IL 60130-1416
      This is South Side of Altenheim building. Signs say
      NO DOGS ALLOWED on large, flat, grassy area
      Parking is on the street

      Time: 2pm until 4:45pm.

      Henry

      Ayreton Marshal