Pennsic Gift Basket Project

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
      Greetings,

      At this time I have almost all the donated items turned in. I have included the listing of donations below. If anyone has any last minute donations that they would like to add please contact me as soon as possible.

      Many thanks to all who donated to this project. Your efforts in producing these many lovely gifts is very much appreciated.

      YIS,

      Nicholaa

      Basket donation

      Donated by

      6 Ceramic Brush trays and 3 footed ceramic goblets -

      Elaine Ladd

      Set of pottery plates, bowls & goblets in their Majesties' colors-

      D'vorah bint al-Attar

      Two embroidered napkins with their Majesties’ personal Arms

      Margrett Norwoode

      Set of purple and gold 16 c handmade glass Prunt5 Cups

      Athelwulf of Dover

      2- Bottles of Mead -

      Henry of Exeter

      2- Bottles of Mead -

      Ansel Claybourne

      18 -Scroll cases

      Countess Syr Fern

      10 Copper token rings  & 8 small bags

      Countess Syr Fern

      24 Illuminated Blank Scrolls for East Kingdom AOA level Awards

      Eva of Foxvale

      Leather tooled notebook with blank pages and leather tooled book marks

      Marissa de Courette

      48 yards Inkle loom trim in their Majesties’ personal colors

      Yamamura Kitsune Gozen

      1/2 dozen period tapestry bags

      Nicholaa Halden

      Necklace and earring set for her Majesty (representing her arms)

      Nicholaa Halden

      Set of black work bands for cuffs

      Nicholaa Halden

      Hair bobs

      Mistress Gianetta

      5 sheets handmade paper

      Master Sean O’Shaunessy

      Tea towel and Candles

      Katherine von Schlosserwald

      Kumihoinov – Japanese cord c 645

      Emma of Foxvale

      16 c Hand knit wool cap

      Katheline Carleton

      Silk Chemise

      Mistress Julianna

    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
        Mistress Nichola,

        If I may be so bold the scrolls are from Heather of Foxvale not Eva. The fault in the incorrect name is mine as I operate more from my blackberry of late and ...teeny, tiny keyboard.

        From: "Nora London" <nhalden@...>
        Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:42:18 -0500
        To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Ayreton] Pennsic Gift Basket Project

[...]

      • D'vorah bint al-Attar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
          Dude. There's so much stuff that's been donated, that no one basket could ever hold it all and still be carryable.

          Tell you what, though. What if we could get a bunch of strapping young (but over 18) folks to carry in the baskets, all wearing Ayreton and/or Midrealm colors, like that scene in The Ten Commandments (or History of the World: Part I) when everyone's bringing jewels, textiles, coins, slaves, furniture, and other assorted riches from sacked cities?

          Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
          dvorah@...
          http://www.consensualreality.net/sca AND
          Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar